The Career Success Program aims to provide all the real-world know-how so students can apply right away to start to learn relevant practical (soft & hard) skills and get part-time jobs so that they achieve a strong profile and get ready for fierce competition in the job market after graduation.
What We Care
This 2-week program (5 sessions) is designed in a way that focuses on individual’s unique situations in a small group and suitable for students who are currently in school and they want to get ready for their career.
We focus extensively on “practical and useful” because our goal is to reduce delay and frustration due to the trial-and-error learning process in your job hunting journey once you graduate.
How We Do
All training managers are corporate professionals who already achieved success in their own career. Through their own experience, students will learn and model exactly what it takes to start building a successful career when they are still in school.
What We Deliver
- Plan-ahead approach for your career with in-the-field corporate professionals
- What and how you should prepare now
- Increased awareness of your strengths and weaknesses as an international student
- Your Career Management Portfolio including resume, interview skills and networking skills
- Access to tools and methods used by TGH Trainers
For more information about this program and fees, please download Career Success Program Brochure.
Next Starting Date: April 23, 2018
Size is limited to 5 students per session, so please contact us by completing below in advance to check availability.